卑鄙的我经典句子 神偷奶爸有哪几句经典的台词
1、And that"s where you come in. As an ex-villain,abcyou know how a villain thinks, and acts.
于是就轮到你上场了 作为一个前恶人 你了解恶人的思维以及行为。
2、I know someone whoabccan fix that for you.And you"ll be talkingabcnormal in no time!
我知道有人能改变你,你再也不会显得平庸!
3、all too well. It is theabclook of a broken heart.
你装过头了 其实内在是一颗破碎的心。
4、When someone moves into theabcmall who is follically challenged,I make it my businessabcto know all about them.
当具有极大挑战性的人走进商场,我的任务就是去了解他。
5、I enjoyed that. Every second of it,abcGave me bit of a buzz, actually...
我享受整个过程的每一秒钟 说实话 我都快high起来了!
6、And my dream, is to one day,abcplay video games for a living.
我的梦想就是以打游戏为生。
扩展资料
《神偷奶爸》是由环球影业及Illumination娱乐公司制作,克里斯·雷诺德和皮埃尔·科芬执导,史蒂夫·卡瑞尔、杰森·赛格尔、拉塞尔·布兰德、朱莉·安德鲁斯等人配音的喜剧3D动画片,于年6月27日在美国上映。
该片讲述公格鲁策划了一出完美的计划,图谋把月亮偷到手,却不料盗取月亮的收缩射线枪被新贼维克托抢走。为了夺回收缩射线枪,格鲁决定领养三位孤儿,利用她们进入维克托戒备森严的城堡兜售饼干的机会实施偷盗的故事。
参考资料:神偷奶爸-百度百科

神偷奶爸3中5个英文句子
I just need to get some things off my plate before we start taking over the world, that"s all。
只不过在我们开始征服世界前,我得先把一些事情处理完。
But not me。 I stepped up。
但我愿意,我毛遂自荐的。
I don"t。 I"d do it again in a heartbeat。
我可没有,我真想马上再来一次。
I was thinking you two could get some grub。我觉得你们俩可以出去吃个饭。
Are you out of your gourd?你疯了吗?
Well, it seems that because of your checkered past, everyone else refused to work with you。
好像是由于你背景复杂,所以没人愿你和你共事。
Does it matter? 有什么关系吗?
Yeah, well, she is a nut job, and I"m not going on any date。
是的,不过她的脑袋有点不正常,而且我才不会去相亲。
Go about your business。
回去干活吧。
who are you texting?
你在给谁发短信?
You never know what kind of booby traps this guy could have set。
你永远猜不到这家伙可能会设下什么样的陷阱。
The kid gives me the creeps!
那孩子让我毛骨悚然!
No one! Just my friend Avery。
没谁!只是一个叫Avery的朋友。
Wow, looks like your date"s out for the count。
哇,你的约会对象好像不省人事了呢。
(卑鄙的我1)中的好句子、英语滴哦!
://wenku./link?url=Dp3jmdNN_yhLb_f0wk0Dc9vQy0GTLLOMuym1FVEs7xrF38K_JHTAe4n0Gp3UKJ3EsKvm120hvRAOKYYq6P-FgRW4fir_zbTYp55zuO7XL-K