加勒比海盗5经典句子
1、I know a Spaniard who is called.
我倒是认识一个叫啥啥的西班牙人。
2、I"ve heard the legend of a Spanish captain who killed thousands of people.
我听过一个西班牙船长的传说,他杀了成千上万的人。
3、The undead have taken control of the entire ocean. They are looking for the black pearl, a girl, and Jack.
亡灵已经控制了整个海洋,他们正在寻找黑珍珠号,一个女孩,还有杰克。
4、He took everything from me, and there"s nothing but revenge.
他夺走了我的一切,我只剩下复仇的暴怒。
5、From generation to generation, pirates occupied the ocean, and I vowed to destroy them, and then I met a little boy - Jack
世代以来,海盗霸占了海洋,我发誓要消灭他们,然后,我遇到一个小男孩——杰克。
6、The ship"s rigging had life, and our ship became our enemy
船上的索具都有了生命,我们的船变成了我们的敌人。
“端午节”和“粽子”,用英语怎么说?(汇总贴)
7、Female voice: Jack, have you ever seen the fountain of youth?
Jack: Excuse me, could you repeat your question?
女声:杰克,你亲眼见过青春之泉吗?
杰克:对不起,你能再重复一下你的问题吗?
8、Jack must pay the price!
Tell him that death will soon engulf him!
杰克一定要付出代价!
告诉他,死亡很快要将他吞噬!
9、Henry: from now on we are allies.
Karina: judging from the position of your left hand, we can be more than allies.
享利:从现在开始我们就是盟友了。
卡琳娜:从你左手的位置判断我们可以不止盟友哦。
“When pigs fly”到底是什么意思

《加勒比海盗》的经典语句
1. I’m terribly sorry. I didn’t know. If I see one I shall inform you immediately.
我实在很抱歉。我并不知道。如果我见到一个市民我会马上通告你们的。
2. Clearly you’ve never been to Singapore.
你肯定没去过新加坡。
3. But you have heard of me.
但你听说过我。
4. Expect, once again, you’re between me and my way out.
只是你再一次挡住我逃跑。
And now you have no weapon.
而且你现在没有武器了。
5. Come on doggy. It’s just you and me now.
过来乖狗狗。现在只有我们两个了。
Come on, you filthy, slimy mangy cur.
过来,你这个肮脏的,黏糊糊的,生满疥癣的杂种狗。
Don’t do that! No! No! I didn’t mean it! I didn’t.
不要这样!不!不要!我并不是那个意思!我不是!
6. Will: This is either madness or brilliance.
这(个做法)不是疯狂就是才智。
Jack: It’s remarkable how often those two traits coincide.
这两个的特点经常惊人的相符。
7. Human hair from my back.
我身后的体毛。
8. The girl’s blood didn’t work.
那女孩的血没用。
9. A distant cousin from my aunt’s nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice, though, eunuch.
他是我姑妈的外甥的远房表弟。声音不错,不过是个太监。
10. Welcome to Caribbean!
欢迎来到加勒比!
11. A wedding! Oh, I love weddings!
一个婚礼!噢,我喜欢婚礼!
12. (Jack: Palulay…Palu…li…la…la…lulu…Parlili…Parsnip…Parsley…Partner…Partner…)
(Parley?)
That’s the one! Parley!
就是这个!谈判!
13. (Barbossa: So what now, Jack Sparrow? Are we to be two immortals lock into an epic battle until judgment day and trumpets sound?
那么现在怎样?杰克.斯派洛?我们两个不死的怪物就这么漫长地打下去直到世界末日才分出胜负?)
Jack: Or you could surrender.
或者你可以投降。
14. Drink up! My hearties!
干杯!我的水手们!
15. This is a day you will always remember as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow!
你们永远会记住这一天,因为你们差一点就抓到了杰克.斯派洛船长。
16. I’m Captain Jack Sparrow.
我是杰克.斯派洛船长。
17. Not so bad.
味道还可以.
18. You may throw my hat if you like.
如果你想扔的话可以用我的帽子。
Now go and get it.
现在去把它拣回来。
19. How’s mum?
妈妈还好吗?
She looks great.
她气色不错。
20. We must fight…to run away.我们要战斗!为了逃跑~
加勒比海盗经典名句
1. I’m terribly sorry. I didn’t know. If I see one I shall inform you immediately.我实在很抱歉。我并不知道。如果我见到一个市民我会马上通告你们的。
2. Clearly you’ve never been to Singapore.你肯定没去过新加坡。 3. But you have heard of me.但你听说过我。 4.Gentlemen,milady,you"ll always remember this as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow. 先生们,女士,你们将永远记住这一天,因为你们差点儿就抓住了杰克.斯派洛船长。
5. Expect, once again, you’re between me and my way out. 只是你再一次挡住我逃跑。And now you have no weapon.而且你现在没有武器了。
6. Come on doggy. It’s just you and me now. 过来乖狗狗。现在只有我们两个了。Come on, you filthy, slimy mangy cur.过来,你这个肮脏的,黏糊糊的,生满疥癣的杂种狗。Don’t do that! No! No! I didn’t mean it! I didn’t.不要这样!不!不要!我并不是那个意思!我不是!
7. Human hair from my back.我身后的体毛。
8. The girl’s blood didn’t work.那女孩的血没用。
9. A distant cousin from my aunt’s nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice, though, eunuch.他是我姑妈的外甥的远房表弟。声音不错,不过是个太监。
10. Welcome to Caribbean!欢迎来到加勒比!
11. A wedding! Oh, I love weddings!一个婚礼!噢,我喜欢婚礼!
12. (Jack: Palulay…Palu…li…la…la…lulu…Parlili…Parsnip…Parsley…Partner…Partner…)(Parley?)That’s the one! Parley!就是这个!谈判!
13. (Barbossa: So what now, Jack Sparrow? Are we to be two immortals lock into an epic battle until judgment day and trumpets sound?那么现在怎样?杰克.斯派洛?我们两个不死的怪物就这么漫长地打下去直到世界末日才分出胜负?)Jack: Or you could surrender.或者你可以投降。
14. Now,bring me that horizen.Hmm,hm...And really bad eggs.Drink up! My hearties!现在,让我看看地平线,嗯嗯....还有真正的坏蛋。干杯!我的水手们!
15. One good deed is not enough to redeem a man of a lifetime of wickedness.一件善举并不能补偿一个人作恶一世犯下的罪行。
16. Even a good decision,if made for the wrong reasons,can be a wrong decision.一个好的决定,如果做决定的原因是错误的也可能变成一个错误的决定。
17. Take a walk! 解散。
PS:百科里的本来就是我打上去了,反正也是在复制一遍://ke./view/1.htm