恋恋笔记本经典台词桥段
I am no one special, 我不是什么名人,
just a common man with common thoughts.只是个思想平凡的普通人。
I"ve led a common life.过着普通的生活。
There are no monuments dedicated to me. 我没有什么纪念碑。
And my name will soon be forgotten. 也很快会为世人所遗忘。
But in one respect, I"ve succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived.但在某方面来说,我跟大家一样都活得很快乐。
I"ve loved another with all my heart and soul andfor me that has always been enough.我全心全意爱着另一个人,对我而言,那已经足够了。My dearest Allie,亲爱的艾莉
I couldn"t sleep last night because I know that
it"s over between us.
我昨晚辗转难眠,因为我知道我们之间完了
I"m not bitter anymore, because I know that what we
had was real.我不再痛苦,因为我知道我们曾拥有真爱
And if in some distant place in the future要是未来在遥远的某处
we see each other in our new lives,我们再度相遇
I"ll smile at you with joy我会对你微笑,并忆起…
and remember how we spent a summer beneath the trees
我们曾在绿荫之下共度某个夏日
Iearning from each other and growing in love.
彼此学习,在爱中成长
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul
最好的爱能唤醒灵魂
and makes us reach for more,
启发我们追求卓越
that plants a fire in our hearts
会我们的心里种下热情的火苗
and brings peace to our minds.
并带给我们的心灵平静
And that"s what you"ve given me.
那也就是你所给予我的
That"s what I"d hoped to give to you forever.
我也希望能永远给你这一切
I love you. I"ll be seeing you, Noah.
我爱你,他日再见了
Allie:I need to ask you something.
我要问你一件事
Noah:What is it, sweetheart?什么事?亲爱的
Allie:Do you think that our love can create miracles?
你觉得我们的爱可以创造奇迹吗?
Noah:Yes, I do.That"s what brings you back to me each time.
我想可以,正是因为爱每次都把你带回我身边
Allie:Do you think our love could take us away together?
你觉得我们的爱能把我们一起带走吗?
Noah:I think our love can do anything we want it to.
我想我们的爱可以让我们无所不能
Allie:I love you.我爱你
Noah:I love you, Allie.我也爱你

徐志摩诗句?恋恋笔记本经典台词?莫须有。
传说中是徐志摩对林徽因所说的一句话,传言中说实录于《志摩的诗》一书中,但根据我在
《中国现代名家名作原版库》中重印年原书《志摩的诗》中并未看见相关内容。
到是在一本林徽因、陆小曼、卢隐等文集汇编成的书集《只求在我最美的年华,遇到你》的封面上,看见该句话,翻其内容,也未见该话的出处。
搜了下百度,这本书的信息如下:
作 者:林徽因 等 著 朗读者 编
丛 书 名:黑天鹅经典作品集
出 版 社:吉林出版集团有限责任公司
ISBN:9
出版时间:-09-01
版 次:1
页 数:224
装 帧:平装
开 本:
恋恋笔记本 台词,想知道是不是真的
答:真真假假,虚虚实实。