温柔到爆英文文案 温柔到爆的神仙句子英文
1、I love seeing your smile, I love hearing your joke, I love laughing to your jokes, I love your warm hands, and I love you.
我爱看你的笑容,我爱听你的笑话并开心大笑,我爱你温暖的手,还有,我爱你。
2、I wish in your arms into the cat Jiao not proud.
我愿在你怀里成猫娇而不傲。
3、Love you so crazy you dream.
爱你如此.痴你如梦。
4、But a glimpse of you was enough to delight me for years.
不过惊鸿一瞥 误见你眉眼 这欢喜 够我喜欢好多年。
5、After I met you, I opened my eyes to the flower fields and closed my eyes to the stars.
遇见你以后,我睁眼便是花田,闭眼是星空。
6、I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person
我非常爱你,也许超过世上任何一个人爱另外一个人可能达到的程度。
7、You are warm and back lighting
(你的温柔逆光而来)
8、When it rains around the world, let"s make it clear in our hearts.
当全世界约好一起下雨,让我们约好在心里放晴。
9、The gentleness of life will run into your arms.
生活的温柔总会哒哒哒的跑进你怀里的。

英语短句文案温柔治愈
1、Say love is too early, like it.
说爱太早,喜欢就好。
2、As long as you need me,I will still stay.
只要你需要我,我会一直在。
3、Hans your smile, had been flurried my time passag.
谢谢你的微笑,曾慌乱过我的年华。
4、Live your life and come here on the road.
过好自己的生活,该来的,都在路上。
5、I want to lay in sunflower, even depressed, still toward the sun.
我希望躺在向日葵上,即使沮丧,仍然向着阳光。
6、If you are well, it is sunny, if you are happy, it is the end.
你若安好,便是晴天,你若幸福,便是终点。
7、One day, your smile, perhaps can become a ray of sunshine shine in others mind.
有一天,你的微笑,或许就能成为照耀在别人心灵里的一缕阳光。
8、Some things, you hide it in my heart, perhaps better, so a long time, becomes the story.
有些事,你把它藏在心里,也许还更好,等时间长了,也就变成了故事。
9、Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival.
生活是一串串的快乐时光;我们不仅仅是为了生存而生活。
10、A person"s day, you have to do only one thing, to become excellent.
一个人的日子里,你要做的只有一件事,把自己变得优秀。
有哪些干净治愈温柔的英文文案短句?
1、I hope the wind blowing through me will go around several times to hug you.
我希望吹过我的风,会绕好几圈去拥抱你。
2、Don"t be discouraged, your good fortune is coming to you.
别气馁呀,你的好运正在披荆斩棘地向你跑过来。
3、You are backit with all the good things in this world.
你逆光而来,配得上这世间所有的好。
4、Emancipate urself from ur past. The only way to move forward is to stop looking back!
把自己从过去解放出来,前进的唯一方法是别往后看。
5、Before I met you I never knew what it was like; to look at someone and smile for no reason.
没有遇到你之前,我从来没想到自己会这样,毫无缘由的对着一个人傻笑。