快捷搜索:  

英文版阿甘正传中经典的句子 阿甘正传中的经典英文句子和翻译

《Forrest Gump》
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—li

英文版阿甘正传中经典的句子 阿甘正传中的经典英文句子和翻译

阿甘正传的经典台词英文20句

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. (通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西)
3. Stupid is as stupid does. • (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
4. Don’t ever let anybody tell you they’re better than you. •(永远不要让任何人告诉你他们比你更好)
5. Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here •(亲爱的上帝,把我变成一只鸟,会飞的很远,很远,远离这里)
6. I don’t know why I love you. But I do. (我不知道我为什么爱你。但我做到了)
7. You are no different than anybody else is. (你和别人没有任何的不同)
8 There’s one item of G.I.gear that can be the difference between life and death. (大兵之间只有一种区别,就是活大兵与死大兵之别)
9. Lieutenant Dan was always getting these funny feelings about a rock or a trail or the road, so he’d tell us to get down, t up!(丹中尉总是有些奇怪的感觉,一路上的风吹草
动,他叫我们下来,闭嘴!)
10.I guess Lieutenant Dan figured there’s some things you just can’t change. He didn’t want to be called crippled, just like I didn’t want to be called stupid.(我想丹中尉发现有些事你是无法改变的。他不想被称为残废的,就象我不想被称为傻瓜。)
(对不起,只能给您提供这十句话了)

求些电影《阿甘正传》的经典台词(英文的)

I don"t know if we each have a destiny, or if we"re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

我不懂,是我们有着各自不同的命运,还是,我们只不过都是在风中,茫然飘荡。(From《阿甘正传》)

生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一块会是什么味道。
Life was a box of chocolates,you never know what you"re gonna get.
Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

I don"t think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it"s a selecting process, knowing what"s the most important and what"s the least. And then be a simple man.
我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容涵盖,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。

I don"t know if we each have a destiny, or if we"re all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

相关专题: 阿甘正传 台词