外国诗歌经典句子英文翻译 外国最著名的诗歌(中英双译)
In me, past, present, future meet,于我,过去、现在和未来
To hold long chiding conference. 商讨聚会 各执一词 纷扰不息。
My lusts usurp the present tense 林林总总的 欲望,掠取着我的现在
And strangle Reason in his seat. 把“理性”扼杀于它的宝座
My loves leap through the future"s fence 我的爱情纷纷越过未来的藩篱
To dance with dream-enfranchised feet. 梦想解放出它们的双脚 舞蹈不停
In me the cave-man clasps the seer, 于我,穴居人攫取了先知,
And garlanded Apollo goes 佩戴花环的阿波罗神
Chanting to Abraham"s deaf ear. 向亚伯拉罕的聋耳唱叹歌吟。
In me the tiger sniffs the rose. 心有猛虎,细嗅蔷薇。
Look in my heart, kind friends, and tremble, 审视我的内心吧,亲爱的朋友,你应颤栗,
Since there your elements assemble. 因为那才是你本来的面目。
不是最著名,这个最著名就跟武功天下第一样,没有定论,摊手

求外国诗(原文+翻译)
1、她走在美的光彩中 George Gordon Byron SHE walks in beauty like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies And all that"s best of dark and bright Meets in her aspect and her eyes; Thus mellow"d to that tender light Which Heaven to gaudy day denies. One shade the more one ray the less Had half impair"d the nameless grace Which waves in every raven tress Or softly lightens o"er her face Where thoughts serenely sweet express How pure how dear their dwelling-place. And on that cheek and o"er that brow So soft so calm yet eloquent The smiles that win the tints that glow But tell of days in goodness spent, A mind at peace with all below A heart whose love is innocent. 乔治
来帮我翻译外国诗歌
Amidst the rubble 要么玩石子儿
Skiing in a big hurry 要么滑雪橇
The zoo awaits me. 要么去动物园儿
I have been happy. 我总能玩起劲儿
The little Kyrii is here, 小奇利快来这儿
With black currant jam. 带来果酱瓶儿
Illustrate Shenkuu, 森空啥玩意儿(这一句我没能理解,sorry)
In a glass there is water, 究竟是杯水
Or in a vacuum. 还是啥都没?