如果把那些经典句子翻译成英文再翻译成中文 把中文句子翻译成英文
这样不厚道。要翻译就一次全部放上来。不要让别人翻译了再加那么多。下次就不帮你了。
太阳从东方升起西方落下。
The sun rises from the east and sets in the west.
年轻人喜欢听流行音乐。
Teenagers like to listen to pop music.
上周那个著名的歌手给我们唱了许多歌曲。
Last week, that famous singers performed many songs for us.
我们村十年前没有学校。
There was no school in my village ten years ago.
有很多人认为我们应该严格要求自己。
Many people think we should be strict on ourselves.
我的自行车坏了,我要请人修。
My bicyle is broken, I need to get someone to fix it.
我发觉很多人站在学校大门口。
I found a lot of people standing by the school gate.
房前的花很香。
The flowers in front of the house have a nice smell.
这种苹果味道好。
This type of apples tastes good.
发生一件不愉快的事。
Something unhappy has happened.
会议室里有客人。
There are guests in the meeting room.
会议室里有些客人在谈话。
Some guests are talking in the meeting room.
昨天大街上发生一起严重的交通事故。
A major accident happened along the road yesterday.
我们选这位年轻人当我们的经理。
We chose this young man to be our manager.
老板让工人一天工作12小时。
The boss let the workers work twelve hours a day.
他昨天理了发。
He cutted his hair yesterday.
做游戏时,有些孩子闭上眼睛。
When playing the games, some children closed their eyes.
我的朋友鼓励我学好英语。
My friend encouraged me to improve my english.
我认为本月内完成这项工作有困难。
I think it is difficult to complete this job within this month.
他的手表昨晚被人偷去了。
His watch was stolen last night.
我们认为语言不容易学。
We think that languages are not easy to learn.

把中文句子翻译成英文
we can"t finish the work on time without your help
I want to be friends with Jack
shall we go out for a walk
parents must be strict with children
who is on ty today
by the way, who is the old man under the big tree?
from now on,you must work hard
把中文句子翻译成英文?
Thought’s swaying doesn’t mean hesitating over what move to make between right and wrong , rather than hanging about (or pacing up and down) between in sense and out of right sense.
“思想的动摇”译作动名词短语的复合结构thought’s swaying用作主语
“左右不定”译作举棋不定hesitating over what move to make
“徘徊”译作hanging about 或者 pacing up and down