来自电影的经典英语句子 十句出自英语电影的经典英文语句
《乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman.此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

求与电影有关的经典英语句子
1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I"ll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。
2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You"re going to get out of here. You"re going to go on. You"re going to make lots of babies, and you"re going to watch them grow. You" re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can"t feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I"m thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you"ll survive, that you won"t give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I"ll never let go, Jack. I"ll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you"ll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they"ll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
简:您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I"m poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.
简:让我走,先生。Let me go, sir.
罗切斯特:我爱你。我爱你!I love you. I love you!
简:别,别让我干傻事。No, don"t make me foolish.
罗切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。说你嫁给我。
Foolish? I need you. What"s Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father"s land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.
简:你是说真的?You mean it?
罗切斯特:你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.
简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子之后。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.
罗切斯特:总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。
So come out at last.You t yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn"t mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn"t hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.
简:你已经失去我了,爱德华。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I"ve lost you.
罗切斯特:为什么跟我说这些?继续惩罚我吗?简,我已经受够了!我生平第一次找到我真正的爱,你不要把她拿走。
Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I"ve been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don"t take if away from me.
简:我必须离开您。I must leave you.
参考资料: ://hi./%5f/blog/item/eff650cfac3df9dc.html
跪求100句地道美式英语句子,分别来自10部英语电影,每部10句,要求有电影名及句子的中英文双意,帮帮忙!
《Titanic 泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.There is nothing I couldn"t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open your heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
3.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you"re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
4.Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you...
赢到船票,坐上这艘船…是我一生最美好的事。它让我能跟你相逢。
5.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
6.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen,or who I’m going to meet,where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
7.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
8.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
9.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
10.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
11.You jump, I jump.
你跳,我就跟着你跳
《Twilight 暮光之城》
1. I"ve never given much thought to how I would die, but dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.
我过去从未过多考虑过我将来会如何死去,但死 在我爱的人怀里倒是一个不错的选择。
2. I only said it’d be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t wanna be.
我只是说如果我们不是朋友会好很多,但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。
3. - I don’t have th strength to stay away from you anymore.
我再也无法控制自己远离 你了。
- Then don’t.
那就不要。
4. I am only afraid of losing you. I feel you’re gonna disappear.
我唯一害怕的 事情就是失去你,我感觉你就要消失了。
5. I was unconditionally and irrevacobly in love with him.
我不顾一切地爱上了他。
6. Bella, you’re my life now.
贝拉,现在你就是我的生命。
7. I just couldn’t live in a world where you don’t exist.
没有你的世界,我活着也没有意 义。
8. Leaving you was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in 100 years.
离开你是我在 这一百年中所做过的最艰难的事。
9. I"m not afraid of you. I"m only afraid of losing you.我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。
10. Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
爱德华: 这么说,狮子爱上了羔羊……
贝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
爱德华:多霸道而变态的狮子啊。
《Roman Holiday 罗马假日》
1. I don"t know how to say goodbye. I can"t think of any words.
我不知道该如何说再见。我不能想出说什么。
2. Well, life isn"t always what one likes, isn"t it?
嗯,人生不会尽如人意,不是吗?
3. Princess Ann: At midnight, I"ll turn into a pumpkin and drive away in my glass slipper.
安娜公主:在午夜,我会变出一个南瓜并且穿着我的水晶鞋乘车离开。
4. Joe Bradley: And that will be the end of the fairy tale.
乔•布拉德雷:并且那将是仙女故事的结尾。
5. Joe Bradley: You should always wear my clothes.
乔•布拉德雷:你应该一直穿着我的衣服。
Princess Ann: It seems I do.
安娜公主:看起来我就是这么做的。
6. Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?
记者:那么,以殿下的观点来评价,两国之间的前景如何呢?
7. Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.
安娜公主:我对此非常有信心…正如我坚信两国人民之间的友谊。
8. Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness"s faith will not be unjustified.
乔•布拉德雷:我仅代表我自己…我们通讯社认为:公主殿下您的信心是有理由的。
9. Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?
另一个记者:访问的城市当中,殿下最喜欢哪一个呢?
10. Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
安娜公主:每一个城市都有其独特之处,令人难忘。这很难说,罗马!不管怎么说,就是罗马。我将会永生永世珍惜我访问此地留下的回忆。
《The Godfather 教父》
1.Don’t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敌人,否则你将做出错误的判断。
2.Don’t let anybody know what you are thinking.
不要让任何人知道你在想什么。
3.You make the choice, and this is your price.
你做出了这个决定,这是你的代价。
4.Everything I do with my power, including something criminal, I just want to protect my family and my friends .
我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪恶,只是为了保护我的家人和我的朋友。
5.I don’t care what you did is right or wrong, I want you know only me have the right to make decision, cause I am the godfather until my death.
我不关心你的所作所为是正确的还是错误的,我只是要你知道,只有我有权利作出决定,因为我是教父,唯有我的死亡能否定它。
6.I will never do anything guilty.
我永远不会做让自己内疚的事情。
7.Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn"t spend time with his family can never be a real man.
你经常跟家人呆在一起吗?不错。因为不经常与家人呆在一起的男人,永远也成不了真正的男人!
8.I"m gonna make him an offer he can"t refuse.
我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。
9.I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men.
我费了一生的精力,试图不让自己变得十分粗心。女人和小孩子们可以很粗心,但男人不能。
10.Behind every great fortune,there is a crime .
巨大财富的背后,都隐藏着罪恶。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你 忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但 某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person"s voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it"s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn"t love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you"re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they"re a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜 意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don"t is because I"m younger and pure. So I"m more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁, 所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don"t want to be someone that you"re settling for. I don"t want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn"t get to you? What would I have done without you? You"re my family. You"re all I"ve got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么 办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There"s MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
5. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
6. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
7. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
8. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
9. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
10. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I"m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn"t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表 你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对 待它。
5. It"s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can"t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don"t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I"ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it"s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I"ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直 到永远
4.I think it"s hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you"re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I"ve ever loved any woman. And I"ve waited longer for you than I"ve waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I"ll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.Home. I"ll go home. And I"ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎 样,明天又是全新的一天。
《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救赎》
1.Get busy living ,get busy dying岌岌余生,岌岌于死
2.terrible thing ,to live in fear.生活在恐惧中是很可怕的.
3.all I want is to be back where things make sense.where I won"t have to be afraid all the time . 我只想回到能适合我的地方.令我不用再担心受怕的地方.
4.Hope is the good thing maybe the best things .and no good thing ever dies. 希望是好东西,也许是世间最好的东西.好的事情从不会逝去.
5.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚 强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能
6.“some birds aren"t meant to be caged, that"s all. Their feathers are just too bright...”
有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽 了!
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚 犯。希望让你重获自由
8.Hope is a dangerous thing .Hope can drive a man insane.希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。
9.Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate"em, then you get used to’em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them.
瑞德话外音:这些高墙还真是有点意思。一开始你恨它,然后你对 它就习惯了。等相当的 时间过去后,你还会依赖它。
10.Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake his hand; I hope.
瑞德话外音:我希望我能越过边境,我希望太平洋同我梦想的一样蔚蓝,我希望再见我的朋友,同他握手,我希望。